1. Start a Vacation Pack List. This shouldn't be difficult, because it is preparing for my favorite time of the year, a week away from all the stress and craziness. Just us, the pool, and beach. It is a major undertaking making the list each year, preparing all the food, and getting everything ready to do...Hubs thinks all you need to do is load the car and go (lucky him!), but it takes a lot of work and I need to start soon.
DONE! We are leaving in 2 weeks, and most of my lists are complete! I also have purchased everything but the food that we need. I am feeling confident that I will be ready!
2. Set up and confirm summer camps. Both Matthew and Lilly are doing VBS, but I need to fill out the form. Also Matthew really wants to do Basketball camp, so I have to look into that.
Also completed! both VBS and Basketball camps are signed up for and paid in full. Also Matthew is signed up for summer instructionals for tball.
3. Wash every window and window sill in the house. This is on my to-do list every day, and it NEVER gets done!
It just didn't happen....wah wah.
4. Deep clean the inside of my van. It is hard since it is the middle of baseball season, but it needs vacuumed so badly, and I need to organize things and get it summer ready. Fully equipped with bug spray, and sunscreen.
I have switched out my bins and everything we need for summer is in there, but I haven't cleaned the inside yet. It will get done before we leave for the beach, and also as soon as we get back!
5. Get into a workout routine before school gets out. I was doing so good, but then life got in the way and I have worked out in weeks. Time to get back on track!
Not only did this not happen, I have lost any sort of routine I did have. I NEED to start making time for it!
Ok, Now onto June Goals!
1. Get through the next 2 weeks. Isn't that sad, but it is so true. I never realized how crazy the last few weeks of the school year are. Also Lilly's Birthday is coming up. It is CRAZY over here.
2. Actually enjoy our vacation. It is so hard for me to put my brain on pause and just relax. I am really hoping I can do this during our time away.
3. Incorporate my blog into some You Tube videos. This may not happen, but I am going to try. I have become obsessed with YouTube lately. I really want to start making videos. Maybe it is so corny, but it seems like something I would really enjoy. So I want to try it.
4. Label the 400+ photos I have and put them into the photo albums. I will be so proud if I actually get this accomplished!
There you have it. I also really need to start working out. That is a major thing that isn't just a monthly goal, but something more long term.