First I finally gave up on the nap. I decided to get him ready for a full day of school and take away his nap time. It was an east transition, and he is really good at playing quietly while his sister (and sometimes Mommy) still nap. I got 4 3/4 years of at least a two hour nap everyday, I call that an accomplishment!
Also we switched from a 5-point harness seat to a high backed booster. We made this change because we got a new mini-van...(more on that later) and I wanted him to get used to a new seat before school kiss and ride starts.
We also gave him a mattress for a birthday gift, lame right? But he really wanted to start sleeping on the top bunk of his bunk beds, but we had never bought a mattress for it. Well he loves sleeping up there and again the transition went so well.
We have also been preparing for Kindergarten. 3 more weeks until we enter a whole new world of real school.
20 Questions - Birthday Edition
1. How old are you? Five
2. Who is your best friend? Daddy
3. What is your favorite thing to do? Building race cars
4. What is your favorite color? Blue
5. What is your favorite food? Snacks....Fruit....
6. What do you like to do with your family? Play with them
7. What is your favorite toy? Cars
8. What do you want to be when you grow up? Batman
9. What makes you happy? My Daddy
10. What makes you sad? When I get hurt
11. What is your favorite TV show? How about a movie, Pixar Cars 2
12. What is your favorite book? Trash Trucks
13. What do you love to learn about? Dogs
14. What was your favorite part of your birthday? Cake
15. Where do you like to go? Play Dates
16. Who was your teacher? Mrs. Tuckerman and Mrs. Cecil
17. What is your favorite treat? Cake
18. What do you think about before you go to sleep? Cuddling my pets
19. If you could meet anyone famous who would you want to meet? My buddy James
20. What was your favorite birthday present? New 3 Cars
Happy Birthday Buddy!