Top 10 Things I Am Looking Forward To Doing Without My Kids
10. Shopping. While driving back from dropping my kids off, I am going to stop at the Outlets and do some shopping, just for me, no one else!
9. Sleeping in. Enough Said!
8. Happy Hour with friends.
7. A whole day to myself with no kids or husband. I don't even know what I am going to do, but I am looking forward to it!
6. Date Night!
5. Staying up late, and knowing you don't have to get up early the next morning.
4. I have wanted to go to the Newseum since we moved here, but haven't gone, and won't go with the kids so this is the perfect opportunity. Then more DC stuff and lunch downtown.
3. Catching up on cleaning, errands, and housework.
2. Prepping myself for Potty training Lillian, which I have been told (by her) will be starting once she returns.
1. A. Break.